Sunday, November 27, 2011

more happiness :)

tonight's dinner!
a very good friend surprised me at work one afternoon with this tray. she heard me say once that i wish i had one & she got it! she had the tray set up with a sloppy joe, tater tots, corn kernels, chocolate milk, juice box, banana, and a chocolate chip cookie! it was amazing!
so i use this tray often. it brings me much joy. not only do i have fun placing items in it then eating out of it but i love reliving the memory of the surprise my good friend presented me that day. it doesn't take much to make me happy :) so tonight i made spaghetti, roasted broccoli (with panko, garlic and parmesan), garlic texas toast, then i added a slice of left over pumpkin pie, and a cup of milk. one thing i love about a plate of food...seeing a colorful arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment