Thursday, May 22, 2014

washi washi washi

a very good friend is in japan right now and she sent me some washi tape. i love the stuff but never know what to do with it. i also love twine by the way :) i found this project at mamamiss.com. kudos to all those who are crafty. i am not the perfectionist i used to be but whoa, this kind of work brought back memories of the old me. (tee hee) but i really need to work on my photography skills. (my inner critic still works full time!)

thank you sweet jadea for the surprise packages and letters. i am happy i spent time in my studio tonight. now i need to research some more washi ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice gift.....make some cards with your washi tape. That's what I would do. But I bet there are a "gazillion" ways to use washi tape. Have a great time while on the hunt to use washi tape. I shall be interested to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete