|not too pretty but it's a start|
as i was looking through my current composition book, i realized i haven't been writing my happy lists. i started doing them to be mindful of what i have to be grateful for and to force myself to find things to appreciate even on those mediocre days.
on sept 26th i planned to do one of those photo an hour days but that didn't happen. i did make some yummy korean food. i tried to eat the noodles with those chop sticks, ugh so sad. it makes me a little embarrassed that i'm asian and can't do it.
today's happy stuff:
* passing ACLS re certification class
* getting a free lunch during that class
* a quiet, relaxing saturday evening at home
* the awesome smell of washing a load of laundry
* being on the phone with my oldest while she explored the new fresh market store in her neighborhood,
she was having too much fun in there :)
|jap chae; bean sprouts; kimchi; cucumber kimchi, & white rice!|